Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 16, 2008

Ok so this is something new that we've decided to do. Hopefully we can keep it updated regularly. I was inspired by my friends Amanda and Kim. They both have great blogs and I look forward to reading them all the time. Scott is suppose to be helping out with these so between the two of us we should be able to keep it going and updated.It's been very cold this week up here in the Artic Circle. This morning I woke up and it was -15 degrees outside! I hate having to take the kids out in this kind of weather. Poor Luke looked like the abominable snowman, with like 10 layers of clothes on! I zipped Anna up in her car seat cuddle wrap. She hates it when you put anything over her face. As soon as we got into the car I had to take it off of her face. Then she was all happy and smiles again. Luke even said burrr. It was so cute.Hopefully it warms up soon!! Stay warm everyone TGIF!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment