Monday, May 4, 2009

Dove


So not much new going on with the family. We saw Xmen - Wolverine this weekend. It was really good. I hate how they leave it wide open at the end, but of course that's what they always do with movies like that.


So this weekend Dove sent me a free sample of their new Dove Visibly Smooth anti-perspirant. They claim in a matter of weeks you will notice that your underarms are smoother and hair will be less visible. I've been using it for three days so far. I can defiantly feel the smoothness, but I will give it a few more weeks to see and give it a full review. If anyone wants to try it they sent me a stack of a $2.00 off coupons. Let me know and I'll send you some.


Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo. One of my favorite "holidays". Of course we are having a Taco feast! I could live on Taco's. :)


Guess that's all that's new for now. Check back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment