Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend was a very busy one. Scott & Luke left early Saturday morning to go to his parents house to cut wood. Well Luke didn't cut wood he got to hang out with his Nana. She said he was a very good boy and even helped with the laundry. Now I've got to get him to do that kind of thing at home!!

Anna and I went to a baby shower. We had a lot of fun. She slept through half of it. When we got home she helped Mommy with laundry too, she mostly just looked at me while I did all the work. I think she was thinking "if this is what I have t look forward to when I get older I'm never growing up!".

Sunday was a busy day as well. We went to church early. Scott took the kids out for breakfast afterward and I went to breakfast with an old high school friend. It was great catching up. After that we all went over to Grandma and Papa's house. Luke needed his hair cut. Grandma did a really great job considering he never sits still long enough. Luke stayed at Grandma and Papa's most of the day while we took Anna home to get stuff done around the house. Luke is so sick of winter. He can't wait to get outside again everyday!

This week is a busy one too. Looking forward to Thursday when we get our "new to us" car :) . Goodbye Durango, gas guzzling POS!!! I hope this Trailblazer lasts us awhile. No more cars in the budget for now.

That's all for now! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment