Monday, February 9, 2009

Paintballs and Bad Kids


So it's been an interesting past few days at the Dalton residence.


I woke up Friday morning, got dressed for work. It was like any other day or so I thought. My sister comes over to watch the kids and says "Hey what happened to your front door?" I said "What the hell do you mean what happened to my front door?" She says "Look there is orange paint ball all over the front door".


Sure enough I open the door and there it is in all its florescent orange glory. Orange paintball all over the front door. Of course I immediately start swearing. If my sister hadn't have calmed me down, i might have just marched right over to the house down the street where i know these little delinquents live. If i would have had a shot gun I wouldn't have guaranteed they'd still be alive right now. Anyways so I had to call Scott and tell him the great news. So after he was done work he had to head up to the police station to make a report.


Now mind you this is after we made a report last month of our Christmas decorations being destroyed. And they are constantly letting our dog out. I am sooo fed up at this point. If something doesn't get done soon I think I may kill them myself.


So Scott went up and made the report. They said they would come take a look at it and then canvas the neighborhood. Basically "Yeah buddy we don't give a shit your door is orange come back when somebody is dead". So Scott gives me the great news. Of course I'm even more upset that no one wants to do anything about it. So on my way home from work I round the corner and guess what?? These little shits are outside paint balling their own house. So I grabbed my cell and guess who I called? They said "oh we'll send someone right out".


Well they call back five minutes later. And say "oh we were up there once already they told us one of their friends borrowed the gun, we checked and he's not home yet we're going to question him when he gets home. We did call the other kids land lord and he apparently doesn't give a shit that his house is now Tye dyed with paint balls." So now we are waiting to hear about the kid. The paint mostly came off. Our door has an orange tint to it now. I just wish someone would do something. Each time it seems to get worse and worse.
On a better note. We are probably getting a new (well new to us) car for Scott. I am so sick of that Durango I think I might pack those little shits in it and push them all down the farthest cliff I can find. I defiantly could make the police believed they stole it and took it for a joy ride. But no I haven't thought it through at all.... Hopefully we can get the money together. I don't want to take out another loan from the bank. We don't need another payment until my car is paid off. Which originally we were going to do with our tax refund but now I think it's going to this new car.
We went and visited Scott's parents this weekend. We had a great time. I wish they lived closer. Luke loves it out there, so much more room for him to run. He wouldn't nap so he was a bear all day the next day. After his 3 hour nap though he was doing much better.
That's all that's new in our world.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, stupid white trash. Malone has such a lovely little police squad. Sit back and do nothing, that's their policy. I'd like to see what would happen if they actually had a few of the upper tier command DO something for a change. Worthless.

    I hope it doesn't happen again. I didn't hear about your Xmas decor-? What went on with that?

    ReplyDelete